Nunyarra is a 3 Day Festival held in Northern NSW.
Camping is a big part of the fun. By creating your own little home on the land with your friends and/or family you create your own personal experience, regardless of how many you share it with.
GET CREATIVE! Theres nothing more awesome than seeing a crew create a camp thats vibe resonates with everyone who sees it.
Do something unique and individual! (it can help you find your camp when its proving difficult)
NOTE: WHAT YOU BRING TO SITE YOU TAKE FROM SITE - LEAVE NO TRACE!
A few essentials can make your weekend more enjoyable:
- A Tent. It sounds silly to say but some people don’t bring them and sleep is important to rest those dancing feet for the next day.
- Inflatable or Camping Mattress. Don’t sleep on a rock. We recommend Self inflating mats for a good night rest and easy transport.
- Cooking on open fires or open flames are strictly prohibited however you are able to bring a contained camp cooker eg: Gasmate portable cooker – As per regulations.
- A Torch. There’s nothing worse than walking around a festival with no light. Your feet cop it and getting lost is no fun. Head torches are a great aid, but any light source will do.
- Clothes. Layers are always recommended; this time of year usually has cold nights and warm days. Make sure you bring adequate clothing.
- Water! Hydration is KEY to being your best self. Please bring more water than you think you'll need! We will have limited water available throughout the event but having a good supply at camp is always recommended!
- Sun Protection. Hats, Sunscreen & Shade are of extreme importance! Sunburn and sunstroke are a horrid way to spend a weekend. Be smart and cover up!
These are just a few of the recommended essentials. Share tips and tricks with others so everyone has a blast safely and comfortably.