We wish to preserve the land we are blessed to live on and we ask you all to do the same.
Our native flora and fauna is some of the most beautiful in the world, it deserves to be treated with respect and appreciation.
By ensuring you recycle and dispose of your rubbish responsibly you are helping us leave a positive impact on nature.
We have always had a LEAVE NO TRACE policy at our events, and Nunyarra is NO DIFFERENT!
Please consider these enviro conscious tips for your festival experience:
- Carpooling (Reduce your carbon emissions)
- Keep Cups / Thermos / Reusable Cups
- NO GLASS! (Bring something you can reuse or crushable and easy to recycle)
- Please consider bringing large refillable water containers 10 - 20 ltr
- Bin your Butts!
- LEAVE NO TRACE TAKE YOUR RUBBISH WITH YOU!
- Please be Eco wise.
- Dont leave behind broken camping gear! Please chuck it when you get home, or consider donating working items to people in need.
- Share your ideas and tips to others! A combined effort makes the world of difference for us all.