Tickets are available at our ticketbooth page.
Early Bird tickets have sold out in less than an hour – thank you everyone!
First Round tickets are on sale now so grab them while we have some left!!!
All vehicles onsite will require a car pass.
This Car Pass allows you to camp alongside your car.
Please ensure this is valid for your entry date.
Once parked you will not be able to move your car until Sunday.
Holders of a National or State issued Companion card may request a companion ticket equivalent to the ticket type held by the Companion Card holder.
Upon approval of request, Nunyarra Culture Festival will issue companions a complimentary ticket to the event to accompany a person with disability.
To request a Companion Card ticket, please email info [at] nunyarra.com.au
including the following details:
If you are making a request for a companion ticket, you will need to provide the following:
- A scanned copy of the companion card being used,
- Name and D.O.B of the carer
- Ticket holder info: full name and ticket number,
- A contact email address for further communication and ticket distribution.
Service Animals and other animals that provide assistance to patrons with disabilities are allowed at this event.
If you have any other enquiries regarding disabled access and facilities at the festival, please contact info [at] nunyarra.com.au
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO NUNYARRA CULTURE FESTIVAL *
The Festival Directors of ‘Nunyarra Culture Festival’ ("the Event") is Maliyan Ticketing (“the Festival Directors”). At the time of booking your tickets, you consent to these Conditions of Entry and Ticketbooth’s terms and conditions of purchase. You acknowledge that you enter the Event and the Venue at your own risk.
- Warning: The Venue is an outdoor venue and whilst all care has been taken to make the Venue safe, the Venue may contain dangerous and uneven surfaces. Patrons should exercise all care and caution when entering and camping at the Event.
- In the Event of an emergency situation or evacuation, you must follow all official directions by Emergency Services, Event staff, & Security.
- Bushfire Prone Land: The event is due to be held on Bushfire prone land and as such all ticket holders must understand the implications of a bushfire emergency.
- Information regarding this is published on our website and will be present at the event.
- By purchasing this ticket/s you the ticket holder/s SHOW THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ALL IMPLICATIONS AND MEASURES THAT WILL BE ENACTED IF A BUSHFIRE WAS TO OCCUR AT THE EVENT.
- NAKED FLAMES AND CAMPFIRES ARE BANNED DUE TO OUR LOCATION.
- SHOULD A TOTAL FIRE BAN BE ENFORCED ALL OPEN FIRE SOURCES WILL BE LIMITED TO A COMMUNAL KITCHEN AREA, WHICH THE EVENT WILL PROVIDE.
- Upon entry to site, you must show Photo ID when presenting ticket, names on both must match to gain entry to Festival.
- Must proceed through Security check before entering site, your vehicle will be check for prohibited items (listed below).
- Glass, naked flames, laser pointers, fireworks, flares, whistles, public address systems, sound systems, horns, musical instruments, loud hailers or any other objects considered by the Festival Directors and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer are prohibited and will be confiscated immediately.
- All patrons must adhere to local licensing laws. Intoxicated or disorderly patrons will be evicted from the venue. DON'T MISS THE SHOW - Stay In Control. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Trespassers and anyone assisting trespassers will be evicted from the Event & Venue.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the Food Markets & Stage dance areas.
- During the Event, patrons must follow official directions by Event staff and Security.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behavior likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Intoxication, aggressive or antisocial behavior is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the Venue. Those ejected from the Venue will not be re-admitted to the Event and tickets will not be refunded.
- Parking is available at your Campsite. Please note: All Vehicles must remain parked in campsite until completion of event. Owners must not move around site in their vehicles unless escorted by Security or Event Staff and parking is at owner’s own risk.
- Children 11 and under can enter free of charge - no ticket required, however wristband with Camp Site area will be written on wristband at entry.
- Children aged 12yrs -14yrs inclusive will be charged a Youth ticket $100.00. Teens aged 15yrs inclusive to 17yrs will be charged $150.00. These tickets can be brought online or at the ticket office onsite.
- For parents considering bringing a baby to the Event - bringing your baby is entirely your prerogative, please ensure both the child & your well being and safety, and your enjoyment of the event are paramount at all times.
- You may be refused entry if your ticket was purchased from an unauthorised ticket seller or ticket scalper. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. Even if you have proof of purchase, lost or stolen tickets may not be replaced or reissued. Your ticket is your responsibility.
- If you are unable to attend the Event, Ticket Names can be changed prior to Festival. A Name change fee will be charged at the time. Ticket Booth Support.
- Wristbands will be provided upon entry to the Event for all ticket holders. Wristbands which are removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or broken due wear and tear wristbands can be replaced at the Information booth. Must Bring ID to verify.
- Point and shoot cameras are permitted but professional-standard cameras and video cameras are not. Unauthorised photography may result in images being deleted by security staff. Media and professional photographers must arrange accreditation through Event Management. Discretion as to whether your camera is deemed a professional-standard camera’ rests with the Promoter’s security staff and debate will not be entered into. Cameras with powerful zoom lenses or multiple lenses in a carry case or SLR cameras are generally not allowed.
- By entering an Event, you consent to being filmed and photographed during the Event. Footage or images may be reproduced, published and exploited by the Promoter without restriction including but not limited to marketing and promotional use and in all media.
- The Event will only be abandoned if the Festival Director/s deems the conditions dangerous. Refunds (whole or in part) will only be available at the point of purchase, if an Event is abandoned or cancelled. The decision to cancel an Event will be made on the date of the Event.
- The Festival Directors reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the Event. If the Event is cancelled or rescheduled, the Promoter will use best endeavours to notify ticket holders via its website. In the case of re-scheduled Events, ticket holder’s unable to attend the rescheduled Event must apply for a refund within five working days of the rescheduled Event. Ticket holders of free or complimentary tickets will not be entitled to a refund for a cancelled or rescheduled Event.
- The Festival Directors reserves the right to change the support act line-up without prior notification. In the event of a change of the support act line-up change, refunds will not be available.
- Warning: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage or loss to your hearing. The use of earplugs is recommended if long term hearing damage or loss is of concern to you.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Festival Director/s and the Venue accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damages however caused by the patron attending the Event or by entering or being on the Venue premise whether caused by the negligence of the Festival Director/s or Venue or otherwise.